A home inspection is typically one of the last steps that you have to take before purchasing a property. There are a lot of factors to consider and the entire home buying ordeal can be overwhelming… But it doesn’t have to be.
My Home Inspections will help you with this process and I conduct inspections in the Vancouver, Richmond and lower mainland areas. I work hard and smart to ensure that my clients experience an easy transition.
Most importantly, Sean Moss Home Inspection Services will…
• Give you peace of mind ~ As an unbiased, 3rd party home inspector, I provide an objective opinion on the condition of the home. Good, bad or indifferent, the information will be in the report to help you make the best decision for your circumstances.
• Educate you about the home ~ You will have a better overall understanding of how the systems of a home work together, so you can better plan for future projects, set up a maintenance program, or budget accordingly.
• Help protect you in two ways ~ Due to the large investment required to buy a home, my inspection report will…
- Alert you to information that can protect you from buying a less than valuable home, or give your the confidence to move forward.
- If there are any safety hazards, you will learn about them & have the opportunity to safeguard your home prior to moving in.
• Give you extra value through ongoing service ~ Beginning from the day of your inspection, for as long as you own your home, I’ll make myself available to help you with tips, questions or home care information.
I look forward to meeting you soon.